Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Working My Plan

Four days straight of Power 90 sculpt. The plan I started this past weekend is working great. Before I go to bed I make sure everything is ready for me to do a session of sculpt. When I get up, the computer is on, the water and towel are out. The CD is in and ready to go. I literally just have to push play. But lets do this for a month before I declare "Mission accomplished."

Peak is going well. I'm getting my sprints in. That's another thing I make sure is prepared before I go to bed. The back pack is packed and by the door. I just have to pick it up and change at school before I leave for the day so that my first stop is the fitness center on the way home.

I'm pushing my sprints/HIITs. Rest periods between sprints is limited to 1 minute, 1 & 1/2 minutes, or until my heart rate is in the low 140's. One consequence has been that I don't run as long, but because of the speeds I'm selecting, I run as fast or faster. I should be able to bring my goals to 200 calories burned before 20 minutes and 300 burned before 25 and 3 miles reached by 29 minutes. Yesterday I missed 3 miles in 30 minutes by just few seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment