Sunday, October 11, 2009

Do Your Best, Forget the Rest

Can't account for the jump in weight from 182 to 185. Yesterday's or today's measurement must be wrong. Yesterday I got in HIITs and Power90. I've already done Power90 this morning. I'm trying to get everything ready for Power 90 before I go to bed: the computer comes on, towel and water are waiting. I just get out of bed, come to the man cave and get started. This will work. I'm just doing sculpt int he early morning (I'm getting up at 5:00 AM to do Power90) so I may try to add some sweat Power 90 in the afternoons or early evenings. Peak HIITS are immediately after school when I can get there which is most days. I find I don't have to run every day, but I enjoy it. Usually I have an exceptionally good run after a day or two off.

Today is Sunday, and its time to exercise the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment