Monday, April 4, 2011

Outstanding Shakeology Results

I received an email recently from Donna, one of my Shakeology clients.

Hey,
My cholesterol is down to 170. I'll have to look it up to see what it was last year. But, I'm sure it was over 200. Go Shakeology!!
 
She has been using Shakeology since December, 2010. She has lost 10 pounds. Recently she participated in an annual staff health screening. Last year her systolic blood pressure was in the 130's, but his year her reading was 106/60.  Her cholesterol is down almost 50 points,  from 207 to 170.  And the only change she has intoduced into her lifestyle is that she has a Shakeology smoothie (she adds yogurt and frozen strawberries) for her lunch.
 
I can't say that everyone's results will be as dramatic as Donna's, but you, too, can have measureable results from using Shakeology.  If you would like information on Shakeology you can go to http://myshakeology.com/drrmc or contact me through the comments section below.
 
Thats' right, Donna: Go Shakeology!!

No comments:

Post a Comment