Tuesday, April 5, 2011

All That Wasted Time!

The three day cleanse is going right along. However, I do make one modification: I use some dairy. In my Shakeology I like to add a little vanilla or strawberry yogurt and use 2% milk. The amounts used add about 100 calories to the Shakeology.

I had seen almond milk in the past and considered it an unnecessary measure, so I never used it. Recently I read some reviews on the product and noticed that coaches whose guidance I listen to were using it.

So today I made my Shakeology with my Shakeology. Shakeolofy already tastes great, but this was even much better tasting with half the calories of 2% milk and many more nutrients and antioxidants, I'm sold.

To make my Shakeology I use a handful (a half cup to a cup's worth) of Dole frozen mixed fruit, about a cup of almond milk, 4 table spoons of Dannon's Light & Fit yogurt, and a scoop of chocolate Shakeology. The fruit adds 70 calories, the almond milk 40, and the yogurt maybe 10 ( the whole container is only 400). The Shakeolog is 140 calories. That makes about 260 calories in a meal replacement that is loaded with nutrients.

No comments:

Post a Comment