Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You Spell "Sore" With A Captial "S"

I mangled my way through my workout last night. Some compute maintenance/transfer/upkeep was taking much longer than I had anticipated.  And the soreness from my run on Saturday was really setting in.  I probably won't get back to run until tomorrow night (Wednesday) late. It may wait till Thursday if the legs are still sore. As tough as it is, its good pain - its the pain that tells me I'll be stronger when its gone.

The nutrition part of my program is doing great. I'm relying heavily on Shakeology and its works great. I'm actually concerned that I'm not getting enough calories.

Tonight's routine will be shoulders and arms. That should give the lower body a bit of a break. And today Judy spent some time on the elliptical and the treadmill. We're both wearing pedometers to work on getting our 10,000 steps per day. All in all, looking very good so far. Time to Bring It, folks.


This is the scene from the "man cave" last night. I was moving files from my old G4 to my "new to me" G5 dual processor 2.5 GHz Power Mac. Since the main 'puter was busy I had to use the G3 iBook my brother-in-law gave me to play my P90X video on for the exercise. There's even my trusty iPad to the left of the monitor.  Anybody looking for a well used G4?

No comments:

Post a Comment