Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Day of the Challenge


Here we go on day one. Its first thing in the morning. I didn't sleep well last night and now I'm running behind. When I get home this afternoon I'll be doing my first set of the round. I've got some ambitious goals to get through in the next few months, but I believe I can do it.
***
After lunch I went to run to set my baseline for where I want to build on. The time frame includes 5 minutes of warm up, running until I reach a total of 3 miles (includes the warm up distance) and then the 5 minute cool down. Today it took exactly 38 mins. I would like to set my goal higher, but for the time being, I'm going to make it 1 minute a week for the first 4 weeks. Then I'll drop down to 30 seconds a week for the next 4 weeks. I'll re-evaluate it then, but I'd like to keep it up until the end of the effort.

I'll do the P90X after I get back from church.
***
Done with Chest and Back. First round of the 90 Day Challenge I joined is in the books. Gonna try to get some rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment